To register for Bixby Youth Baseball or Bixby Girls Softball follow these steps:
- Click on the Registration Link below.
- Click on the Start A Registration link.
- Select the league that you are signing up for. For Spring choices include:
- Boys Rec League
- Boys Competitive League
- Baseball Showcase League
- Girls Rec Softball
- Girls Competitive Softball
- Select the age group you wish to register in and follow the directions.
If you are registering in the recreational leagues and want your child to play with a friend or a particular coach, please note that in the note section. When forming teams, we will try to honor as many requests as we can, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to honor every request.
- When the registration is completed, you can pay by credit card or pay by mail. If you choose pay by mail, please mail the payment to the following address. Payments must be received by the date that registration closes for your child to be placed on a roster.
Click Here to Register – Registration
PO Box 671
Bixby OK 74008
Determining Playing Age
If you are wondering what age group your child should play in, please pick one of the age calculators. Please enter your child’s birthdate and it will tell you what age group they belong in. Players are allowed to register for their age group and the age group that is one year older. Please contact us if you are thinking of playing up – firstname.lastname@example.org
Baseball and Softball use different cutoff dates to determine playing age.
Baseball – Age on May 1st determines playing age
Softball – Age on January 1st determines playing age