Bixby Girls Softball offers a recreational softball league for ages 4-18. The recreational league is designed to help players develop their skills with an emphasis on fun, participation and teamwork.
Registration opens January 1 and will close on February 15. Teams will be formed and coaches notified by March 1. Games begin in early April and should be completed (weather permitting) by the end of May.
Players will register as individuals and will be assigned to a team by the BGS board. If your child would like to play for a certain coach or to be on the same team as a friend or neighbor you will be given an opportunity to note that in the registration. BGS will attempt to honor as many of those requests as possible but BGS cannot guarantee that all of the requests will be granted.
- April 18th – May 26th
- 12 games scheduled
- Rainouts made up on Monday/Wednesday
- 6U/8U will have 6:30/8:00 p.m. time slots with a 1:10 minute time limit
- 10U-18U will have 6:30/8:00 p.m. time slots with a 1:20 minute time limit
- Games to be played at Savage and Bixby, some age groups may travel to other locations such as Sand Springs.
- League games CAN end in a tie (when inning is completed)
- Teams will play one night per week/double headers (exception – Tball)
- 6U – all players receive league participation trophy
- 8-18U – 1st and 2nd receive team/individual; 3rd and 4th receive team only
- Standings are based on win/loss percentage of games played